Monday, September 13, 2010

WHAT!? You actually sold something?

"Evening Conversation" Oil on Canvas SOLD This just in. This painting has just been sold. I created this image 7 years ago and showed it in several venues over the years and now, finally, it sold. The buyer is the father of one of the woman in the painting that I used as models for this image. For privacy purposes, I'll give him the alias, "Manuel San Antonio Boulevardez". Actually he's a very good friend of mine and I'm glad this painting will have a new home. It just goes to show that you never know when someone will be moved buy a painting even after you've had it for awhile. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go digging through the trash to find the sales receipt book that I thought I'd never have any use for. :o) More adventures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment